Webinar on the Newest Developments on Cookie Steering That includes the UK ICO and CNIL
On November 5, 2020, Hunton Andrews Kurth will host a panel discussion with representatives from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) and the French Data Protection Authority (“CNIL”) to explore the latest developments on cookie guidance and compare their respective approaches. In our webinar titled “From a Regulator’s Perspective: Latest Developments on Cookie Guidance from the ICO and CNIL,” our speakers will discuss practical cookie law issues, including:
- How to design and implement a cookie consent mechanism that complies with both sets of guidance;
- What’s next in terms of enforcement; and
- What about the proposed ePrivacy Regulation.
Our speakers include:
- Peter Brown, Group Manager (Technology) of the ICO’s Technology and Innovation Service
- Clémence Scottez, Head of the Economic Sector Department of the CNIL
- Claire François, Counsel of Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Aaron Simpson, Partner of Hunton Andrews Kurth
Register for the webinar now.